Dear KEY Families and Visitors,
As we continue to deal with the changes brought about by the COVID-19 global public health situation, KEY remains committed to ensuring the health and safety of our students, families, employees, and visitors.
As a result, our offices in West Vancouver and on Oak Street will remain temporarily closed, and our staff will continue to be working from home so that we can do our part to limit the spread of COVID-19 and to adhere to physical distancing guidelines. We will notify you of any changes or updates.
During this period of time, KEY will continue offering the following services through videoconferencing:
- Initial consultations and assessments for our Little Scholars and Junior Scholars programs.
- Consultations related to private school and university applications.
- Little Scholars and Junior Scholars academic programs.
- Online seminars.
If you would like to know more about our services, you can contact us through any of the following:
- Phone: 604 638 5398
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WeChat IDs: KEY Admissions / KEYwestvan
We appreciate your understanding, and we hope that your family and you stay safe.
KEY Customer Service WeChat